1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
124" motor swap? Now that's a winter upgrade!

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
Yup. Looking at the S&S 124 or possibly fuelmoto's 124 which is basically a beefed up S&S
Hey Rob, Best of Luck with The 124!
Keep Us posted on the outcome.
As far as The Barnett-Scorpion Billet Clutch I don't have any personal knowledge on it but I do use a Barnett Extra Plate Kevlar Clutch in my 2012 Custom with an AIM Pressure Plate and really like it.
I'm sure there are plenty of good reviews on the old interweb on Scorpion.
I would also take a look at AIM Corporation, they make some great products.
Another Clutch that gets great reviews is The Bandit Sportsman Clutch.
I hope it All works out Well for You Bro!
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
If you are going to do all that you might want to upgrade your clutch basket to a billet one while you are at it... Ask me how I know:grin:

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you are going to do all that you might want to upgrade your clutch basket to a billet one while you are at it... Ask me how I know:grin:
I see you did a 113. what clutch set up did you end up using?

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Rob, Best of Luck with The 124!
Keep Us posted on the outcome.
As far as The Barnett-Scorpion Billet Clutch I don't have any personal knowledge on it but I do use a Barnett Extra Plate Kevlar Clutch in my 2012 Custom with an AIM Pressure Plate and really like it.
I'm sure there are plenty of good reviews on the old interweb on Scorpion.
I would also take a look at AIM Corporation, they make some great products.
Another Clutch that gets great reviews is The Bandit Sportsman Clutch.
I hope it All works out Well for You Bro!
Mike U.
can you by any chance get me a link for your set up? theres so many options out there I really don't know what to do. with the weather being crappy here ive spent the last couple days online researching everything I think I'm going to need for the swap my eyes are going crossed lol. I'm trying to get enough info so I don't have to waste too much money on wrong parts that I don't need or wont work with what I'm doing

·
Registered
7,675 Posts
can you by any chance get me a link for your set up? theres so many options out there I really don't know what to do. with the weather being crappy here ive spent the last couple days online researching everything I think I'm going to need for the swap my eyes are going crossed lol. I'm trying to get enough info so I don't have to waste too much money on wrong parts that I don't need or wont work with what I'm doing
Rob I pieced together my Clutch Setup myself.
I bought the Barnett +1 Kevlar Clutch Pack from Amazon
I bought the Billet Pressure Plate and Variable Pressure Clutch from Aim-Timachi https://aim-tamachi.com/
I did not update the OEM Clutch Basket and knock on wood it's been running strong for 3 and 1/2 years now.
If I can help you with anything else don't hesitate to ask.
Best of Luck Bro.
Mike U.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts