Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at new wheels for my 2012 Custom and came across the Coastal Moto Atlantic 3D and like the looks.
Thinking of going 21 x 3.5.
I'll do the front first and finish off with the rear when I have the time and cash.
Anyone know if Forum Members are getting a discount from Coastal Moto?
Or any suggestions on a good 21 Front Wheel?
Thanks, in advance.
Mike U.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm looking at new wheels for my 2012 Custom and came across the Coastal Moto Atlantic 3D and like the looks.

Thinking of going 21 x 3.5.

I'll do the front first and finish off with the rear when I have the time and cash.

Anyone know if Forum Members are getting a discount from Coastal Moto?

Or any suggestions on a good 21 Front Wheel?

Thanks, in advance.

Mike U.

Just put those wheels on my 2009.

Front and back. So far ride fine and I like the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thanks mfgator they look great.

Did you get any discount when you ordered them?

Mike U.

I am at bike week. They had a show special. Wheels, rotors, tires (metzlers 888) installed and they shipped old wheels home. Front and back 21” and 18”. $2,500.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am at bike week. They had a show special. Wheels, rotors, tires (metzlers 888) installed and they shipped old wheels home. Front and back 21” and 18”. $2,500.

Thanks again Bro. I appreciate it.
I'll give them a call next week when they get back.
Enjoy the rest of you're time there.
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I ordered the Atlantic 3D Chrome front wheel in 21x3.5.
I spoke with Jason and he gave me a great deal on the wheel and two matching rotors.
I currently am running stock chrome wheels with Commander II's so I can wait on doing the rear wheel as it is not very visible with extended bags,
I also ordered a new 120/70-21 Commander II to match the rear along with some Ride-On Tire Balancer.
When the wheel arrives I'll make sure to take some pics for all to see.
Mike U.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well, I ordered the Atlantic 3D Chrome front wheel in 21x3.5.

I spoke with Jason and he gave me a great deal on the wheel and two matching rotors.

I currently am running stock chrome wheels with Commander II's so I can wait on doing the rear wheel as it is not very visible with extended bags,

I also ordered a new 120/70-21 Commander II to match the rear along with some Ride-On Tire Balancer.

When the wheel arrives I'll make sure to take some pics for all to see.

Mike U.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Rode mine home from Dayton. They rode great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I emailed Jason from Coastal Moto the other day and he told me that he thought he had a wheel for me but unfortunately they mounted tires to all the Atlantic 3D Chrome front wheels for their trip to Daytona.
He went on to say that he expected a new shipment to come in within the next two weeks.
He further told me that if I really needed the wheel that he'd take the tire off of one and send it to me right away.
Not being one to rush things, I told him that I could wait for the new shipment to come in.
I already have the new Commander II, the FOBO Right Angle Valve and the Ride On for the new wheel.
Now to just patiently await its arrival.
Pics to follow when the wheel finally arrives.
Mike U.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Well, I emailed Jason from Coastal Moto the other day and he told me that he thought he had a wheel for me but unfortunately they mounted tires to all the Atlantic 3D Chrome front wheels for their trip to Daytona.
He went on to say that he expected a new shipment to come in within the next two weeks.
He further told me that if I really needed the wheel that he'd take the tire off of one and send it to me right away.
Not being one to rush things, I told him that I could wait for the new shipment to come in.
I already have the new Commander II, the FOBO Right Angle Valve and the Ride On for the new wheel.
Now to just patiently await its arrival.
Pics to follow when the wheel finally arrives.
Mike U.
I'd wait too. Once a tire is on a rim. It's used. Looking forward to seeiing the pics. What rim is it?

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I bought the Atlantic 3D wheel.
It is a 21 x 3.5 in Chrome.
Mike U.
Gotcha. Thought that was the company name not the wheel style. Gonna look awesome. You keeping the stock fender or are ya gonna go with a wrap fender?

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gotcha. Thought that was the company name not the wheel style. Gonna look awesome. You keeping the stock fender or are ya gonna go with a wrap fender?

I already have the Klock Werks wrapped fender.
I have to see if I can make the one I have work with the 21” wheel or have to purchase another one that fits a 21.
I like the way that fender looks. Reveals the front wheel.
Mike U.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I already have the Klock Werks wrapped fender.
I have to see if I can make the one I have work with the 21” wheel or have to purchase another one that fits a 21.
I like the way that fender looks. Reveals the front wheel.
Mike U.

My wheels fit with the stock fender so I would think your wrap would work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ever get though new wheels?

I am still waiting for the wheel.
I emailed Jason from Coastal Moto yesterday and he replied that It should be shipped today or tomorrow depending if their new shipment arrives.
I already have a new Michelin 21” Tire as well as a new FOBO right angle valve and the Ride On Tire Balancer for it.
As soon as I get it I’ll post a photo.
Mike U.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am still waiting for the wheel.
I emailed Jason from Coastal Moto yesterday and he replied that It should be shipped today or tomorrow depending if their new shipment arrives.
I already have a new Michelin 21” Tire as well as a new FOBO right angle valve and the Ride On Tire Balancer for it.
As soon as I get it I’ll post a photo.
Mike U.

Looking forward to pictures. You have much better patients than me.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Looking forward to pictures. You have much better patients than me.

Thanks Brother.
I’m waiting because I had eye surgery for a detached retina and haven’t been able to get my Glide back together yet. I’m hoping to get most of the work done this Sunday.
Mike U.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts