Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 is here and if you are in the market for wheels, now is the time to get them ordered. Don't wait until spring rolls around and take the chance on them being on back order.

Here at Coastal Moto we offer a no charge layaway. You get discounted pricing and get to take up to 90 days to pay the balance. By doing this you are assuring that your wheels will be ready for you when you are ready for them!

Get your fork legs, fork boots or exhaust at extra discounts when ordering with your wheel packages.

Give us a call today at 888-899-6686!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
At Coastal Moto we not only offer you the best product, we give you the best customer service in the industry. If you have a warranty claim we make it very hassle free. We do not look for ways to get out of covering an item under warranty and we do not make you send your wheel back to be re-done.

Give me a call or message me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well, you looked out for me!!!! Extreme Machine Executive wheels and other goodies!!! Hand Gripes next!! LOL!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At Coastal Moto, we are a company that offers you high quality products and superior customer service. We believe we have the most hassle-free warranty in the wheel industry. It isn't always about saving a buck here or there, it is about doing what is right. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and if I can ever help you in any way, just let me know.

We are going to be making a lot of changes throughout 2015 so keep checking back here, our website www.coastalmoto.com , our company Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coastal-Moto/115492111359 , and our new YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiVGxG0pGmrIXXzaFu3KT5g

Thank you!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You still have time to get your wheels on before Daytona Bike Week or schedule your install now while you are down here. Schedule now and avoid the long wait time.

Don't stress over getting your stock wheels back home. I will do that for you and unlike the other companies, we don't charge you any extra!

Call or message me with questions!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget the no charge 90 day layaway! Don't get caught up in the spring delays that happen every year. I have been selling motorcycle wheels for well over 10 years and I have seen it happen every year.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be out of the office from Thursday 02/05/2015 through Tuesday 2/10. We are going to Cincinnati, OH for the V-Twin Expo. If you have any questions or need to order something please call 888-899-6686 and speak to one of the guys here. They can contact me asap regarding any specials or discounts for RG Forum members.

Do me a favor, call and order a bunch so I know they are staying busy :D

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Daytona Bike Week is almost here! Are you coming down and want wheels? Call me and get your install scheduled now and avoid the long delays.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have 23" packages discounted now. Get your wheel/s, front rotor/s, tire/s, raked triple tree, lowering kit, ext. fork stops and wrapped fender (unpainted) all right here in one place and at a discounted price!

Give me a call or message me with what you are wanting and I can quote accordingly.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I currently have the Fuel Chrome and DS, Raider Chrome and DS, Fury Chrome and DS and Cyclone chrome in stock in the 21/17 sizes. You don't have to wait for these, we can ship them asap.

Give us a call today with questions!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you currently have a front wheel only and thinking about doing the rear, give me a call. I am making sweet deals for those that want to match up their rear.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We still have our Fuel, Fury, Raider and Cyclone wheel packages in stock and ready to ship in chrome and DS (contrast cut). Give us a call today!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am going to be at the Thunder Beach Rally in Panama City Beach from 4/28-5/3. If you need anything during these dates please call in at 888-899-6686.

Thank you!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts