Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body running the Cobra 909 Mufflers? I searched the forum and found two mentions but no details.
I have a '17 RGU at stage 1. Decatted stock pipe with K&N air filter that fits in the stock air-box. I don't have plans to go any further with a build.
I have Samsom 4x30's on'er now. The Db level is right; a nice rip when I open the throttle but I can still hear the radio on the highway. They perform well but they're just a bit tinny.

Any thoughts? Thanks. 🍺

·
Registered
2019 RGU. Midnight blue/silver. “MARLIN”
690 Posts
My riding buddy has them in black. His bike is stock but he’s happy with them. They have a nice low rumble.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have them on my 2019 Street Glide Special , 114 motor love em low rumble, I also put on Cobra head pipe, and larger air intake. So a stage 1 they sound great at idle to all the way thru the gears and rpm. And the price is reasonable. You will like them not tinny at all. Good luck.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
My main riding partner has the 909 Uppercuts on his 2020 SGS and they sound great to me. Low rumble, can definitely hear when he gets after it, but not annoying to ride next to or behind at city or highway speeds. After hearing his for a while I have a set of 909s on the way for my bike as well. Looking forward to them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have them on a 19 RGS. I haven't done any other upgrades for intake or exhaust yet. With these just hooked up to factory system and no tune they sound ok. Eventually I want to put true dual headers and a better intake. I'm still undecided on a tuner though....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts