Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I previously had one on my dyna and I went through three units before cobra eventually refunded my money. The unit gave me a hesitation at 70-75mph which made the bike feel like I was riding a horse. They couldn't figure out the issue and every unit they sent me after that had the same issue.

A friend of mine had the same experience as well but I've also heard the newer units have cleared that issue up.

I don't knock the product, seems like a good idea which if works properly, can be beneficial.

If you go with it, let us know how it works out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the fence, I usually don't mind going with the not so popular products to see if they workie; I got a Zune instead of an IPod back in the day. It's like $425 so I am heisitent. Won't be doing true duals or maybe just slip ons and AC till around Nov. Will be away a total of like 55 days between now and then.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Use it and love it. Zero problems and very easy to install. Very noticeable difference in acceleration throughout all gears. Best part? no mapping. For the money I hear the Power Vision is excellent too. If I ever decide to go big bore and compression, then I'll change to the PV. For now I just have stage I and the Cobra is IMHO the best one on the market. Do your research first and make an informed decision. Not a cheap price tag, but it was worth it to me, not to have to re-map things unless I want to get real crazy with the motor, and that aint gonna happen for a while...BTW, YES, it is totally plug and play extremely simple.

·
Registered
15 Posts
After much debate over thundermax cobra pcv and power vision. My stock fltrx against a fltru with rinehart true duals cobra and air cleaner ran side by side weight was within 50lbs they ran side by side. I spoke with several people and after speaking with bob woods of woods cams/knight prowler stated I had one of the best dyno tuners in the us I spoke with them and pulled the trigger on the pcv. I know its a touring bike but I wanted the best bang for the buck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts