Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike strarted running a little rough last Friday. I went to dinner with my girl and got a check engine light, after dinner on the way home no check engine light. Tuesday I didn't have the light on the way to work, but did on the way home. Wednesday morning I dind't have the light until I was heading home. I looked up the codes on this thing called the internet and then is a book I "aquired" about Harleys and it says the codes are P0108 MAP sensor HIGH "he said he could quit anytime" and P0122 TP sensor low/open. Any suggestions?

Oh I have a 2006 Roadglide with a stock 88". I do have a Kuryakyn hypercharger and Terry Comp Terminal Velocity-2. The TV has been on the bike since "07 and I haven't had any problems with it as of yet...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Try taking the TV2 out of the loop and see if you still throw codes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pulled the TV2 off and the bike runs like stock, with the exception of the intake , headers and exhaust. So now I need to decide on a new fuel managment system. Hmmm where to begin....

·
Registered
185 Posts
thundermax

thundermax is pretty good u can read and find your codes. for throttle cable bike they cost way less then the throttle by wire $599.00 at eastern performance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts