Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh Yeah, Brevard County!

I use to live there in the 80's. Still have family members and many of friends from the Cape to Sebastian Inlet.

YB

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Come May through September you will be wishing you were further north. I lived in Daytona Beach and Central Florida before coming to Tennessee. I quickly realized I didn't know how to ride a motorcycle when I encountered all the curvy roads we have here. I would rather have the few weeks where it is dangerous to ride and the few weeks in the summer where it is too hot to ride and enjoy the curves. :grin:

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's finally warmed up to 17 degrees here in Norther Kentucky. Enjoy while you can because the heat of July, August and September are coming to Florida along with those love bugs. Take a ride for the rest of us.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Well enjoy the nice weather. Its cold as shit today, but in a 6 to 7 weeks my season will start and aint nothing like riding the mountains upstate NY, or Penn or Conn, live for it.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Come spring time, you guys are going to hate me. Another amazing day ‘ riding in January, in FLA. 65 out, we did 250 mile bar hop. I took one picture at a earls hideaway In Sebastian. Elvira Checking out the Indian river.
Why do we have to wait till spring to hate you? I feel the hatred brewing right now! lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Twowheeledaddict; so true !!! I have been riding for 42 years. Grew up in Connecticut, Riding New England states on my KH 500, and then my CB 1100 F. Been in Florida for 30 years, and the highest elevation are the exits on and off I 95. LOL! This summer did a week at copperhead lodge, and did north Georgia, NC & & TN . Love that so much went back to Maggie Valley the end of September. And you were right, didn’t realize how bad of a rider I became, Until I hit the twisties up there. LOL!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
made it all the way to 9 the other day here.

Yeah, rather be riding, but when you're parking yours in the summer because its too hot to ride that air-cooled vTwin, you'll be jealous because the rest of us are too busy riding to come to the forum.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Im not as far south as some, so not as warm here in Pensacola. I hate you guys up north in the summer. Its so dam hot here in the summer its like the dam Congo. Cant walk to the mailbox without sweat pouring off of me. Yankee blood

1 - 14 of 14 Posts