Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone sprung for this on their tour pak. Thinking about ordering it for the King tour pak i just ordered. I want some sort of brake light on it and this looks pretty good. Anyone have pics of it installed. I didn't find to many good ones using good ole google.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'Have one (with the light) on the '09 SERG Chopped TP, I like it, the light is a safety feature for me...

I think that there are two mounting templates for the wing, one for use with a luggage rack, one without...

'Just wish the light was smoked instead of red...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice bike love that yellow!!!!!! since i get mine Tuesday aslong as there is not another damn snowstorm coming I went with the Superior Blue. Now watch the 16 will have better color choices like yellow that i would snatch up in a heartbeat.

I think i will order that spoiler i like it looks great nice and sleek looking.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
The '15 t/p look much sleeker and flow better then the previous years. I haven't seen a '15 t/p with the LED spoiler on it. Mine should be her any day now.. Post your pics when you get them.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4-6 wait time for the 15 king tp and spoiler hell by the time i get it the snow should be melted by then!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts