Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone with this color have any input on buying parts and having the paint matched? I'm looking for some extended bags and am worried about getting them to match. I found a company "Advan Black" who sells color matched options but they don't have CBP yet, they said they will in 2 months. Anyone bought from them?

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
anyone with this color have any input on buying parts and having the paint matched? I'm looking for some extended bags and am worried about getting them to match. I found a company "Advan Black" who sells color matched options but they don't have CBP yet, they said they will in 2 months. Anyone bought from them?
Any painter that is worth his weight in gold could do a color match without any issues brother.
Call around for a good painter and get the PMS Harley color code and the paint shop will take it from there.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, I'll see what I can come up with. Heard a couple horror stories.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Any painter that is worth his weight in gold could do a color match without any issues brother.
Call around for a good painter and get the PMS Harley color code and the paint shop will take it from there.
Yikes! At nearly $21,000 per pound that sounds like an expensive proposition. A scrawny 150 pound painter would be over $3 million. Better to find one maybe worth his weight in silver... :grin:

·
Registered
277 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts