Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be a good thing for people pushing the Shark nose into the wind in the state. And a decent place for other regions to be able to PM some of us if the are coming to the Region.

Because I live on the western slope I consider Colorado in the Southwest region, but matters not if you are in Colorado and are willing to offer advice or help fellow Shark riders transiting through, post it up so people know.

I found this very effective in the past as I do about 22k a year touring and have found it great to be able to ask people who have local knowledge about the routes I am interested in riding.

Plus I often get to meet them and ride with them.

I will start it for Colorado.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bbally 2016 FLTRXS

Grand Junction Colorado

Can help with ride route planning

Also, have bike jacks, lift table, tools, and a soft strap, winch, enclosed towing trailer. (I don't do long distance recovery, but can get it to the dealer when they open with you if you break on a Sunday) Lot is big enough for Roadside assistance to unload if needed.

Dealer is 3 miles from house.

6 acres, camping can be accommodated. Best Western Clifton Colorado is 1 mile.

If you trailer and then ride you can set your truck and trailer on the property while you do your trip.

Shooting range on property down by Colorado river.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Front Range Shark

Acknowledging that SixGun must be close by, I am also in SW Littleton. Still plenty of great weather left before the snow comes. Day ride over to the western slope.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thought this would be a good thing for people pushing the Shark nose into the wind in the state. And a decent place for other regions to be able to PM some of us if the are coming to the Region.

Because I live on the western slope I consider Colorado in the Southwest region, but matters not if you are in Colorado and are willing to offer advice or help fellow Shark riders transiting through, post it up so people know.

I found this very effective in the past as I do about 22k a year touring and have found it great to be able to ask people who have local knowledge about the routes I am interested in riding.

It seems we unintentionally have competing Colorado riding forums here. I doubt we can merge the two, so just FYI about a different Colorado riding forum thread: "Front Range Colorado Meetup/Ride". Go Sharks!

·
Registered
943 Posts

Kermie and I meeting up for a short ride this Saturday 10/5. We are meeting at the Stagecoach in Franktown at 11:00 and taking a loop back up towards Denver. I'll head back to the Springs from C470. Here is the route we are considering: https://maps.harley-davidson.com/share/rides/XYse2mNMl . Weather is forecasted to be dry and in the 70s. Perfect Fall riding weather... The more the merrier!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Live in Black Forest CO and between Silverton / Lake City in the San Juan Mtns. Just traded in my CVO Ultra Force a 20 RGS and she is sweet!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the Colorado Roll-Call. Where are you located these days? Let's see if we can get together for a ride once the weather allows! You have a Sweet Ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts