Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think the Blue looks killer!! Can't testify to the seat though. I'm in the market for a custom seat that fits my 6'8" frame!!

·
Registered
153 Posts

I think accent stitching is always the way to. Your blue looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Blue stitching is a must...just know its a slippery slope because you'll need blue accents elsewhere throughout the bike. Luckily my bike came standard with the red stitching in the seat and the red accents, but boy does it really make the bike POP!

·
Registered
152 Posts
No one will even notice the seat stitching with that sissy bar/pad combo ur rockin’.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Blue stitching is a must...just know its a slippery slope because you'll need blue accents elsewhere throughout the bike. Luckily my bike came standard with the red stitching in the seat and the red accents, but boy does it really make the bike POP!
Ummm, the entire bike is an accent...LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
No one will even notice the seat stitching with that sissy bar/pad combo ur rockin’.

IKR...will only have that on when needed for a passenger.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I've always thought the custom color-matched stitching looked great. I don't have one of these seats so I can't offer anything constructive on that.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks great! Real nice match!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I like stitching-not sure on the style-looks pretty uncomfortable for me-like a back rest-reminds me a seats on my rigid frame bikes,they were just bar hoppers-good luck
I hear ya, but I actually find the step up style very comfortable. Have not taken it touring yet, tho. It does give you a little back support. We will see..

21 - 38 of 38 Posts