Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't be able to attend Shark Week...again ugh. But if you're coming through Central Ohio on your way out I might jump in your pack and ride out with you for a bit or maybe meet you for lunch depending on my work schedule.

Also, I know its early to be finalizing plans and routes but if you want you can PM me for my phone number in case a bike breaks down and you need a haul or some sort of other assistance. Hell even if you just want to pull your bike in my garage to do a quick fix that'd be fine.

-FireGuy

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Could you give us a picture of whats in your fridge?? :D J/K

I know for myself it's still to early for planning my route. But It's nice to know there's members willing to help out. Even if your not attending SW next year. I believe Lax has a emergency list if you'd like to get on it. If your not already.

Hopefully nobody will need that garage space. But if I go threw the Buckeye state, I'll be happy to roll a few miles with yeah.

Maybe a bump before SWIV may be more helpful to someone also.

·
Registered
217 Posts
We will be rolling through central Ohio. I'm not sure of route or timing yet, but thanks for the offer. Sorry you can't make it.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I will probably make my first stop in Dayton, hopefully to pick up my Army buddy on his RK and bring h to SW. From there I've no definitive plan except to head toward the rendezvous point in NH.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
My group will come through after swiv on our way home. If we have time, that will make a good lunch stop.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
keep me posted on possible lunch in Columbus i live in Dayton and would like to ride over for a meet and greet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts