Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been through the forums without much luck in finding where someone added a tour pack complete with intercom and cb for the passenger to a 2009 SERG.

I know I'll need the NUOH, CB module, and a boom audio harness of some sort. I would appreciate any information guidance anyone has regarding this installation. I would like to do as much of this myself as possible before I let a tech have the bike.

I have a standard TP with rear lights and radio/cb antenna points.

I see where HD has a boom audio harness that puts the passenger communication point just between the saddlebag lid and seat, but is there another one that can be connected to the passenger controls on the side of the speaker pods?

· Registered
1,205 Posts
so, which bike specifically do you have? an 09 SERG doesn't really tell me much.Is it a FLTX, a FLTRU, a FLTC, a FLTRUSE? The designator will determine if the bike has a harness already installed. If not, check with Jon at horny toad HD (Pc Pain on this forum,) for the required harnesses or contact the guys at NAMZ inc. They make all kinds of custom plug and play harnesses and I'm sure they can hook you up for a price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.