Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had Sundowners on my last 2 bikes and need to replace the log that came with my 2017 Road Glide. I would like to try something different but need something for long rides and a 30 inch inseam. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I had a Sundowner on my 07 model, and loved that seat. When I took delivery of my 15 model I put the same seat on the bike. TOTALLY different seat. You might wanna Demo a seat from the dealer before you buy one. I also purchased a Mustang seat with drivers backrest. That seat is like sitting on a 2x4. Believe it or not, I found the stock seat with the Harley Road Zepplin seat cushion to be pretty comfy. You can inflate and deflate while your riding to constantly change the pressure points while your riding. That seems to be the right combo for me.

Reactions: jw16rglide

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I had a Sundowner on my 07 model, and loved that seat. When I took delivery of my 15 model I put the same seat on the bike. TOTALLY different seat. You might wanna Demo a seat from the dealer before you buy one. I also purchased a Mustang seat with drivers backrest. That seat is like sitting on a 2x4. Believe it or not, I found the stock seat with the Harley Road Zepplin seat cushion to be pretty comfy. You can inflate and deflate while your riding to constantly change the pressure points while your riding. That seems to be the right combo for me.
Which mustang did you have if ya dont mind me asking? cause i have had three and all great but they were tourer and sport tourer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts