Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone no if there is a new Harley stock number for the 13' and older hard liners? The numbers that I have found are #88385-11 & #88386-11. I cant seem to find them anywhere. All I seem to find are the soft liners with the foam backs for around $30. I believe the ones that I'm looking for came in the CVO models. If anyone could help that would be great. If you do have the soft ones, what are your thoughts on them? Thanks

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Can't help with a part #, but I had them on my 08RG and they stopped a lot of noise. Plus they protected my phone. Bought new ones from HD the day I picked up my 15.
Did you try =http://www.eglidegoodies.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
G’day,

Never seen hard liners but have had the soft ones in both my CVO RGs 11 & 15. Also used them in fairing lowers in pre-13 e glides which I picked up from eglidegoodies. They stopped stuff from rattling & protected electronics etc. easy to install & remove. Great but if kit.

I can’t understand why anyone would want a hard liner. Am I missing something?

Cheers Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
yeah, you are. they aren't so much 'hard' as they are a rigid felt. they are very nice, and so much better than the cheapie compartment liners.

if i remember correctly, when i bought them for my 2010, they were around $30 for the pair. seems to be quite a price increase.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gotcha Mr Skratch,

Mine were/are hard liners then as they are shaped to the compartment & fit really snugly.

Cheers Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts