Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this Sinister Sound Speaker kit for about 3 weeks now. Its really loud and extremely clear but i am looking for a different sound.. not sure how to explain it but i have very particular taste in sound i guess and these seem a bit bright for me..

my struggle continues and my loss is your gain.

You can have the entire setup shipped to you for $500

I had an amp when i bought this speaker kit. All the wiring, speakers (2), Line Leveler etc cost $700 from sinister. I am taking a full $200 off of this and its packed back up in the original packaging for you.

Comes with:
Speakers x2
All wiring components,
power cord, wiring, etc.
ALL you need is an amp and you are set. If you have an amp or need to get one, you can be into a like new Sinister Sound System for the cheap!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have had this Sinister Sound Speaker kit for about 3 weeks now. Its really loud and extremely clear but i am looking for a different sound.. not sure how to explain it but i have very particular taste in sound i guess and these seem a bit bright for me..

my struggle continues and my loss is your gain.

You can have the entire setup shipped to you for $500

I had an amp when i bought this speaker kit. All the wiring, speakers (2), Line Leveler etc cost $700 from sinister. I am taking a full $200 off of this and its packed back up in the original packaging for you.

Comes with:
Speakers x2
All wiring components,
power cord, wiring, etc.
ALL you need is an amp and you are set. If you have an amp or need to get one, you can be into a like new Sinister Sound System for the cheap!!

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Threads merged, no need to cross post within the classifieds. Makes it difficult for you the seller and admin to track responses.

Please add photos asap (24 hours) as per the classified ads policy or thread will be removed.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Threads merged, no need to cross post within the classifieds. Makes it difficult for you the seller and admin to track responses.

Please add photos asap (24 hours) as per the classified ads policy or thread will be removed.

Calgaryglide
I appologize about the pics policy. I dont have them ready to post just yet. if you must remove i understand. I will repost when I have them.. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts