Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After changing out my entire exhaust system I have a complete used 2009 Touring exhaust system for sale. This includes headpipes (catless the last year) with exhaust flanges, heat shields, mufflers, all brackets and hardware. As stated this system is used but I have not seen any blemish's or scrapes, I have no idea what the retail price is on the entire system. I am willing to sell it for $250.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.......
Thanks for looking.....

·
Registered
659 Posts
O2 Sensors are different, 09 uses large up by heads
You would have to have smaller sensor bungs installed
in the header down by the transmission.

It will fit but that is the main difference, any muffler shop could
put the new ones in, you'd just need plugs to screw into the top
two large bungs, and you cannot change over to the older style
sensors...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The above info is correct as far as I know, you might want to check with a local muffler shop on what the changes might cost though.....

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm running one of these with 3.5" Jackpot slip-ons. I went with a Power Commander V which did not need any O2 sensors at first. When I added the auto tune module, the wide band sensors in that kit fit in those bungs perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm running one of these with 3.5" Jackpot slip-ons. I went with a Power Commander V which did not need any O2 sensors at first. When I added the auto tune module, the wide band sensors in that kit fit in those bungs perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the bump MikeMan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts