Lowers which I still need to install.
Screaming Eagle air flow air system.
Black levers
JBL 3 way loud speakers.
And black dipped the front rim.
Here are a few new pictures.
Womack

Registered
>> Swomack: Your 13" Twin Peaks look similar to the Spooky Fast 12" except the Pull Back is different. The Twin Peaks are 6 inches and the Spooky Fast is 4.5 inches. I like to lean forward a little bit to take the strain off my back. Do you know if your bars will adjust forward? Also, did you have to get new lines for the brake and clutch as well as a TBW extension kit?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because I have the 14" sport flair windshield the bars are pulled back some so that the bars don't hit. The way they are right now I still have the lean forward some. The riding position is perfect for me right now with this bar setup. If I had the stock windshield on I could have rolled them forward more but then I would have to lean to far toward. I'm very happy with these bar and for me the riding position is spot on. I was able to use all of the stock cables and no wire extensions were needed. A big plus for sure. I also replaced the bar clamps. I purchased a new setup made for our bike from LA Choppers.
Womack

Registered
>> Swomack: You just saved me $250.00. I was about to buy the Spooky Fast bars for $530.00. I have yet to find a H-D dealer, checked four, that will do the install for less than $800.00. So, this will be my next project. Plus I can go ahead and by the Baxley LA Chock with the money saved. Sweet. Do you have a picture of the bar clamps?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I add a second Radio Shack 120 db siren this morning.
I had purchased two but I had only installed one of them.
I figured two would be better so I hooked up the second unit.
I still can't believe how simple this kit is and how well it works.
Swomack

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tell me about the exhaust. What mufflers and heads (de-catted or after market). Did you do a tuner of any sort? Thanks.

I am just running Hi Output mufflers and nothing else. Not very loud with slight popping.
I have Vance & Hines 4" slip-on's and have a HD Screaming Eagle Pro air intake.
I am going with the Vance & Hines Power Duals as far as header pipes.
The bike runs fantastic but the new headers will make for better sound and performance.
SWomack

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Well this Saturday I'm going to finish off my exhaust system. I added a Screaming Eagle high flow air intake it should make a big improvement.
The stock header pipe here in SoCal sucks with the CAT welded on the header pipe. The new Power Duals should really open it up and the bike will run so much better. I'll post up pictures once installed.
Swomack

Registered
Hey Swomack the ride looks awesome. Excellent work. When you put the JBL speakers in did you upgrade the amp? I'm finding the sound on my 15 RGS pales in comparison to my 07 Ultra Classic that I had. Barely audible above 45mph.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.