Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
I believe I'd have that heat in my holster or boot where I could get to it quick if I were riding into El Paso :eek:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Motorist Protection act allows me to have loaded weapon in vehicle in Texas. Thought it would be pretty cool to have it available in left side cover. Gonna do CHL class in Sep. Prob just carry it on me. Born and raised in El Paso. Not quite the place it used to be.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Concealed Carry is a Secret...so are Firearms..don't tell anyone you have them...show them or talk about it...that is my .02 ...not meant to offend anyone on here. There is one time in your life you need a firearm...and I hope most of you never know what it feels like.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I carry the big on in my vest, and a 22 mag. CCW allows most states but you need to check, VA and PA do not anymore.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Concealed Carry is a Secret...so are Firearms..don't tell anyone you have them...show them or talk about it...that is my .02 ...not meant to offend anyone on here. There is one time in your life you need a firearm...and I hope most of you never know what it feels like.
Amen Brother

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it!
Made special cargo type pockets on my pants to conceal it with an inside strap to have it at the ready.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts