Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Just About to put in my New handlebars on my RGS 2015.. but got One spare connector I dont Know Where to go.. cant find its other half..? See pictures

The 1. Pic show a free connector from the bike but it dont fit to the connector on pic.2.. ?? ( the small One)

What have I missed???

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Others will know for sure, but I am thinking heated grips?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
A lot of previous replies correctly answered the question...... it is for heated grips. But since I don't have a chance to get on the forums much any more I just had to add my 2 cents :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
If it helps with some clarification. The throttle side wire has a heated grip power connector built into the harness. So the kit from H-D comes with the left side grip wired up with a power wire and the make part of that connector. You just connect it there and insert a little jumper on the end of the grip that connects that wire to the grip when you slip it on.

So unless you have harley heated grips, that connector is unused. When you do add heated grips, you only have to get the wire down the left side bar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe.. but wacthing diff. Videos Some say like " dont forget this " .. got the TBW and 3 others connector figured out. But this One... ?? :)
.... Maybe!!!! I dont Even have to connec. It ?? !!
not sure if its the same on 15s but appears to be the cruise control, which side is it from?
Right side..
Heated grips
Heated grips
So what u are saying is .... I dont need to worry About leaving them hangin loose since ; i dont have heated Grips on my bike :))
I guess the , "If it runs fine dont worry about it" applies here?!

Lol

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Guess I go with that 😂
Hi all
Just About to put in my New handlebars on my RGS 2015.. but got One spare connector I dont Know Where to go.. cant find its other half..? See pictures

The 1. Pic show a free connector from the bike but it dont fit to the connector on pic.2.. ?? ( the small One)

What have I missed??? View attachment 410728 View attachment 410729
UPDATE. THX for all the Help u guys!!!
  • Now I han finish my first HD project.. Kst 10' handlebars outlaws on my RGS.. next Will be a Better amp and speakers front.. THX from Denmark 🇩🇰🇩🇰

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts