Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd run this by everyone who knows more about this than I do... My 2016 Road Glide came with no service records, am I to assume that 2 year old factory coolant will be rated high enough after 2 years to withstand an Ohio winter? Bike is in my garage, but the garage isn't heated?

Registered
I thought I'd run this by everyone who knows more about this than I do... My 2016 Road Glide came with no service records, am I to assume that 2 year old factory coolant will be rated high enough after 2 years to withstand an Ohio winter? Bike is in my garage, but the garage isn't heated?
Change it if you're concerned about it.

Registered
Coolant during winter

According to the Harley Service Manual, "Replace coolant every 30,000 mi (48,000 km)". I personally believe this is too long from owning motorcycle's with coolant in past years. I recommend every two years, not worth trying to stretch this out.

Registered
According to the Harley Service Manual, "Replace coolant every 30,000 mi (48,000 km)". I personally believe this is too long from owning motorcycle's with coolant in past years. I recommend every two years, not worth trying to stretch this out.
30k is every 2 years for some of us... :surprise:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts