Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 Road Glide Ultra - Corbin Heated Dual Tour.

Recently bought this seat and very happy. BUT, I was not comfortable with how Corbin connects power to seat. ie: pig tail into fuse block and ground wire to battery. I simply could not get the Fuse Block Cover back on once the fused pigtail was in place. I contacted Corbin customer support and while they said their techs connect seat power this way all the time, they did say that they could supply a different connection if I had the optional Harley Accessory Connector (part number 69201599 - Electrical Connection Update Kit - Touring). I added the Harley connector which as the square wiring connection that Harley seats use (along with some other leads for other accessories). Corbin then sent me (at no charge) a connector that has the matching square female connector to match H-D's on one end and the required Corbin connection on the other end. Sorry no Corbin part number was included.

IMHO, this is the way to connect power using factory hook up. My wife and I are very happy with the comfort of this seat and I am extremely happy with the support that every one at Corbin provided me - from order to delivery to support following purchase.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have my seat on order with them as we speak. I had heard the same thing about having them hook right into the wiring harness, so I told them that I wanted the Harley OEM connector in the order comments section. I have a Road Glide Special, which they don't mention this as an option for, but on their CVO page they do - not sure why there's a difference because the frames are the same, but either way, it's an option on ALL their seats as long as you ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts