Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Corbin Dual Tour SOLD

I am selling this Corbin Dual Tour seat. It is in like new condition. I am the second owner. The first owner used it for 200-miles and didn't like it. I bought it as a 2-up seat in case my wife wanted to go riding. She is not real big on riding so it was installed one time in the last year other than yesterday when I put it on to take pics. I like the seat and the way it cradles your butt, but I don't like the looks on my bike as I prefer a Solo. I just found a like new Corbin solo with pillion so this one can go.

As stated above this seat is like new. It shows no wear at all and has no blemishes. This is NOT the close seat. Also comes with a drivers backrest, but it is not a Corbin product. The backrest measures 12" wide and 10" tall. The backrest was only used yesterday on my trip to Ace so it is also like new.

Sold sold sold
New this seat retails for $579 + shipping and the backrest is another $100. I'll take $450 shipped to the lower 48. I will seperate the backrest from the deal if you don't want it. Fits 2009 and newer touring

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Thanks. I'm considering your deal but I don't need the back rest because I have one that fits your seat. Would you consider selling it without the back rest? If so, how much?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts