Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Corbin Widow Maker seat last Friday. Went for a 200 mi ride with a few stops to take in the scenery and water. Great seat; it’s very comfortable right out of the box and looks great on my RGS.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great looking seat, I just wish Corbin didn’t put their giant white logo on the back. They should pay you for that advertisement.
if you custom order your corbin, you can pick whatever color you want the thread in the logo to be. also, the seat cover colors. no extra charge, but might have to wait longer for it.

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Great looking seat, I just wish Corbin didn’t put their giant white logo on the back. They should pay you for that advertisement.
I have to agree

The seat looks amazing on your Roadglide but what's with their big logo on the backside of their seat ?

Oh Yeah A Black Sharpie Would Be The Ticket For Sure

Swomack

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks great.

doesn't that plastic washer go under the seat mount?
That's just a random plastic washer. I didn't want the chrome on the seat bracket to get scratched from the lock washer on the seat screw. The OEM seat doesn't use a plastic washer.

Reactions: Little Wing

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Black Sharpie will take care of that!!!

looks nice!!!
I don't actually mind the logo - FWIW, we are surrounded by logos HD, SE, V&H, Klock Werks, etc (just on my RGS) what's another one?

Reactions: mastergunnera8

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my new Corbin Widow Maker seat last Friday. Went for a 200 mi ride with a few stops to take in the scenery and water. Great seat; it’s very comfortable right out of the box and looks great on my RGS.
Looks awesome! Does it change the seating position at all?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks awesome! Does it change the seating position at all?
It does a little - it moves you back from the tank about 1" or so. I don't like sitting on the tank so it's perfect for me. I can't wait to got riding again in the Spring...

Reactions: abadley

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Great looking seat! That one is near the top of my list especially since I saw they offer it with a removable backrest now. The classic solo is what I have run in the past and it is 1st on my list for now but could very easily change once I'm ready to pull the trigger. Congrats and enjoy many long rides on it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great looking seat! That one is near the top of my list especially since I saw they offer it with a removable backrest now. The classic solo is what I have run in the past and it is 1st on my list for now but could very easily change once I'm ready to pull the trigger. Congrats and enjoy many long rides on it!
The ledge on the widow maker acts like a very effective back support for me. Good luck- you won't go wrong with either choice.
Ride safe.

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
It does a little - it moves you back from the tank about 1" or so. I don't like sitting on the tank so it's perfect for me. I can't wait to got riding again in the Spring...
What about the height versus stock? Lower? Same? Higher? Pics on there web site make the seat look pretty thick.. That's what's been holding me back..I have a Lepera that sits me Down and Back that is perfect just don't care for the look of the Passenger part of the seat.. Could you take a measurement from the side cover up and post? Or a better side Pic would be great! Thanks in advance for the info..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What about the height versus stock? Lower? Same? Higher? Pics on there web site make the seat look pretty thick.. That's what's been holding me back..I have a Lepera that sits me Down and Back that is perfect just don't care for the look of the Passenger part of the seat.. Could you take a measurement from the side cover up and post? Or a better side Pic would be great! Thanks in advance for the info..
The seat "feels" lower than stock but as you know it's subjective. I can't measure the seat height right now because it's in winter storage a the dealership - sorry I can't help on that end. Have you tried calling Corbin and asking them?

Reactions: glide69

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
I will give them a call.. Not willing to add another seat to the collection in the corner..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts