Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2015 Road Glide Special with about 1500 miles on it. Getting on the bike today I noticed that the right corner of the inner fairing is popped out about an 1/8th to a 1/4 of an inch. The other side is flush. Since it's still under warranty I'm going to try and take it to the dealer this weekend but I thought I'd post here and see if there's a quick fix I could try. I have tried pushing on it but had no luck. If nothing else it would be great to have some knowledge on how this could have happened or what the problem might be before I go in to talk to the dealer. Thanks. I've attached two photos. The one on the left is the popped out corner. I included one of the other corner to provide a comparison.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Odd

Did you put a windshield on it? You should be able to loosen the inner fairing screws and pop the inner and outer back together. You'll need a T-27 Torx bit. Or just let the dealer take care of it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't done anything to the fairing. All I've tried to fix it so far is pushing on it with my hand to see if it would pop back in place. I haven't done much to the bike as a whole really. Hopefully the stock exhaust's days are limited. I'll take a look at the bolts you guys mentioned. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts