Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo........got home from spending the day with mom at the hospital and even though it was only 42 degrees I really wanted a GOOD cup of coffee SOOO....... I put my cold weather gear on and bee-lined to Starbucks. Windchill going was 26, coming home was 10 degrees. But I took advantage of the opportunity to get a ride in & have a French Press full of dark roast, sitting outside enjoying some tunes and fresh air! :grin::grin::smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can y’all tell from pic 4 that I “made myself at home”? Pic 5; the party’s over; snow moving through tomorrow! O well!! :laugh::laugh::grin::wink:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Jack you are the man!!!
+1

I'm jealous. The granddaughter is here for the weekend. She wants to take a ride with the wife on her Trike. We had some rain last few days. So I'm thinking I'll go with them.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where did you get a good cup of coffee in Starbucks at ??
CAUGHT.......an OK cup of coffee but an excuse to ride, somewhere different to sit, and I didn’t have to make it!! :laugh::grin::wink:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1

I'm jealous. The granddaughter is here for the weekend. She wants to take a ride with the wife on her Trike. We had some rain last few days. So I'm thinking I'll go with them.
Go for it John, does the psyche wonders!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anything for a good cup of coffee! LOL. Hopefully you’ll get a couple more good days before winter to take another ride and roads aren’t full of salt
Wish I could come to Arizona and have a good cup with you for a week or two! :surprise::smile:

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Wish I could come to Arizona and have a good cup with you for a week or two! :surprise::smile:
Count me in too Jack!
That'd be a Great Road Trip for sure.
The only problem is I wouldn't want to leave once we were there.
Mike U.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sooo........got home from spending the day with mom at the hospital and even though it was only 42 degrees I really wanted a GOOD cup of coffee SOOO....... I put my cold weather gear on and bee-lined to Starbucks. Windchill going was 26, coming home was 10 degrees. But I took advantage of the opportunity to get a ride in & have a French Press full of dark roast, sitting outside enjoying some tunes and fresh air! :grin::grin::smile:
You are my kind of not-not normal, I think "they" would call us "unique" (or chemically imbalanced? I always get them confused....) Grab your gear and roll, well done. I like the stories of the sneak-in rides. keep them stories coming all....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Good for you Jack, always good to get out and get your mind right. We have had a few ok days here and there but haven’t been able to get out. Working a lot lately. By the way how’s mom?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I thought you said a Good cup of Coffee....LoL
See post #8 for explanation/EXCUSE sir! If I lived near @Nordic Berserker I'd be going to Jersey Shore Roasters. :laugh::laugh::grin::wink:

AND....if I lived near @Desert Rider AZ I'd be going to Beale St. Brews Coffee Lounge for the Nicaragua roast.
@Bevis....any good places in your neck of the woods?, just in case I ever get out that way!!! :laugh::laugh::wink:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good for you Jack, always good to get out and get your mind right. We have had a few ok days here and there but haven’t been able to get out. Working a lot lately. By the way how’s mom?
Thanks bro! Hope you get "at least" one more good ride in b4 the "Great Northern Beast" rolls in for the winter. Thanks for asking about mom; wish I could say she doing good but I'd be lying. Brought her home yesterday and after last night and so far today I'm begging, on moms behalf,(let me get REAL HONEST here, & for me also; I'm exhausted) that y'all PRAY A LOT! Not sure if she'll make it back this time but I refuse to stop praying, (AND HOPING) :serious:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts