Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for everyone with the newer glides.

Dropped my 2011 RGC off for 5000 mile service and a complaint about power and throttle response.

That was 3 weeks ago yesterday!!!

Turns out the fuel pressure was low because there is a crack in the fuel filter housing.

The kicker is that there are no parts available to fix it. Everything is backordered and I've been without a bike for 3 weeks.

I don't know how much longer I can wait for it before I lose my mind!!

Phil

·
Registered
828 Posts
so are there no parts because its not a part the often breaks and they dont need many on the shelf,.....or is it because there are an a$$ load of them breaking and they cant keep up with production? i hope its the first one. Let me know when your back on the road Phil, we will head out to north western CT :cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Indy has a 2nd bike in his shop with the same issue. That being said I'm not sure if the problem is isolated.

We looked at the o-ring set-up and that looks to be okay. Seems to be holding up very well after 4100 miles.

Gonekat, when the wife and I get our girl back, the plan is 2 tanks worth out and 2 tanks back.

I do have a planned ride coming up to benefit a vocational school. It's Saturday sept 17. You're more than welcome to come along. PM me if interested and I'll give you the details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts