Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I am sure they would get the job done... Maybe with different covers that don't draw so much attention to them? I think I would go to another set of speakers in the inner faring before I mounted those up. Just sayin...
Bottom line, if you are down with em, and they get you the sounds you want, pull the trigger.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Bag lid speakers are big lately and a good option for more sound. Search around the forum for some cool examples. Jedi just put some on his bike of the month and they look pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agreed, they would make it look like the bike has big 'ol ears!!! :D

I am sure they would get the job done... Maybe with different covers that don't draw so much attention to them? I think I would go to another set of speakers in the inner faring before I mounted those up. Just sayin...
Bottom line, if you are down with em, and they get you the sounds you want, pull the trigger.
Been considering these as well. Would have to grab a new 4 speaker amp (replacing my 2 speaker amp) for the fairing from Hogtunes or someone else. It looks like with lid speakers you only lose a small portion of bag space in the lids, but I don't want to sacrifice the regular bag space for an amp...

Bag lid speakers are big lately and a good option for more sound. Search around the forum for some cool examples. Jedi just put some on his bike of the month and they look pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Id mount speakers facing the fork tubes in the inner fairing before entertaining the mouse ear pods.
I dont think youll find a 4 channel amp that'll fit in the fairing, but you could run two Arc mini amps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts