Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Gone But Not Forgotten
3,967 Posts
..... i'd also thought that there should be a way to mount those on the down tube of the crash bar.

...... in looking at the curves in that tube however, it may not be possible to get the light beam properly pointed to hit the road
... there is a new LED light that's made to mount on the down tube. don't know where in the catalog it is though

· Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
..... i'd also thought that there should be a way to mount those on the down tube of the crash bar.

...... in looking at the curves in that tube however, it may not be possible to get the light beam properly pointed to hit the road
... there is a new LED light that's made to mount on the down tube. don't know where in the catalog it is though
I did see those LED ones, but wow, they are expensive. $ 400 for the lights, another $50 for the mounts, and another $25 for the wire harness. I don't think I want lights bad enough to seperate $500 from my pocket for them.

Any aftermarket ones oth there.

· Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,525 Posts
Damn, those look nice. love to see a set installed and in person so I can see what the light pattern looks like.

For me it's not about helping me see anymore as the Daymakers do that well enough. It's more about being seen by other drivers. I have yet to see any extra driving/fog lights that add any significant extra light visually for the rider. At least not with Daymakers. My LED Motolights do add a bit up close in the area before the Daymakers beam starts but nothing at all out away from the bike. But oncoming traffic can see me with no effort at all. :p

These new Cirius engine guard lights will definitely get other drivers attention.

· Registered
878 Posts
Personally I would get these. https://www.ciriususa.com/ They will definitely work with lowers.

I believe they are even brighter than Motolights and they are the sleekist thing out there that I have seen.
Will you guys stop posting stuff like this. Dammit I just paid off the credit card :D Seriously though, thanks, those look real nice.

· Registered
206 Posts
Personally I would get these. https://www.ciriususa.com/ They will definitely work with lowers.

I believe they are even brighter than Motolights and they are the sleekist thing out there that I have seen.
Anyone have these? look cool but to me they would just scatter the light and not be able to use the light where you want. Just bought a set of HD lower daymaker fog lights. they should be here this week. Great price from Jon (PC Pain) at Horny Toad HD. Very happy on the price.

· Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,525 Posts
Anyone have these? look cool but to me they would just scatter the light and not be able to use the light where you want. Just bought a set of HD lower daymaker fog lights. they should be here this week. Great price from Jon (PC Pain) at Horny Toad HD. Very happy on the price.

I'm going to be installing a set on a friends bike. I'll let you know how the light pattern is. As stated before I see these as something that helps you be seen rather than something that helps the rider see better. I was also told that the local moto cops in Palm Beach Gardens (where this business is) are putting these on their bike rather than the Motolights. The friend that ordered these said he met a MC cop with these and said they were VERY bright.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.