Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any feedback on these helmets, saw an ad for them and was wondering on true to size fit, I have an AK88 , was wondering if it was similar, thanks.:confused:

·
Registered
963 Posts
I just got one a couple months ago. I measured my head and according to their size chart I wear an xl so that's what I ordered. Wish I had ordered an xxl. I've try to wear it hoping it would "stretch" some but it hasn't happened.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for everyones response, I have the AK88 like I noted before but did like the shape of the crazy al's helmet, guess im gonna have to try one on, I have a medium in the AK88 I guess it shud be the same.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,476 Posts
I have a new Akury and my buddy has the Crazy Al's. Very similar but the Crazy Al's doesn't have as good of quality of lining as the Akury and as stated above the strap doesn't feel as good.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I see that, the lining inside is much like my carbon fiber outlaw helmet, but is the crazy al's helmet a tad smaller , do you think?:confused:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes I see that, the lining inside is much like my carbon fiber outlaw helmet, but is the crazy al's helmet a tad smaller , do you think?:confused:
Yes the Crazy Als is a tad smaller. I'm talking about the med. It fit good.
On the AK The med and the large, both felt the same. I did"t feel any difference between the med & large, both a little loose.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sorry to revive the thread but I thought I'd share my experiences here. I've been riding with a Crazy's Al's for almost two years now. Just a fantastic helment. It's so light that I usually wear it even when I'm riding in a choice state. After about 16 months on my current helmet I noticed that the outer shell was deteriorating. It almost looks like it was melting or had some other chemical reaction that had happened to it. Despite being out of the 1 year warranty period the company gave me a $50 credit to the purchase of a replacement. Solid folks there. My new one is on the way.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I can't speak for the Crazy Als. but I do own the Akoury AK-1 and am VERY happy with it. I can say that I DO literally forget that I have it on. Fits perfectly, never moves, and amazingly even though it's flat black I've not felt that it soaked up heat bad at all.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.