Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used the search button but didn't find what I want to know. Anyway, I had installed ChiCom lights this year on my 2002 Road Glide and am pretty happy about it. I sold that bike last week and got myself a 2007 Road Glide with stock lights. As I was going to order ChiCom lights on eBay ($149.99 shipped), I also saw CREE LED listed for $155.28 shipped. Anybody knows which one better then the other?

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
That's even cheaper than what I got the Chicom for. I'll have to look at the other, never even heard of them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's even cheaper than what I got the Chicom for. I'll have to look at the other, never even heard of them.
Well I believe CREE is known within the off-road community since they produced those light bars that you see mounted across the windshield of truck/jeeps. That's what make me think should I buy the "branded" version of this alternative day maker lights or just get the Chi-Com version.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Well I believe CREE is known within the off-road community since they produced those light bars that you see mounted across the windshield of truck/jeeps. That's what make me think should I buy the "branded" version of this alternative day maker lights or just get the Chi-Com version.
27 pages of satisfied camper's on the Chicom thread here. Mine are on the way.
Are you a leader or follower ? :)

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
I couldn't find Chicom lights on ebay I could only find Cree lights. I seen that there is a 80 watt headlight assembly and a 90 watt assembly on ebay, I would assume that the 90 watt is the light of choice. Anyone have a link to Chicom ?

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
I couldn't find Chicom lights on ebay I could only find Cree lights. I seen that there is a 80 watt headlight assembly and a 90 watt assembly on ebay, I would assume that the 90 watt is the light of choice. Anyone have a link to Chicom ?
1Set Black Dual LED Headlight Assembly for Harley Davidson Road Glide Hi/Lo 90W | eBay

These are the ones everyone is buying that are being called Chicom A few have bought the 70 watt ones also . Both come in black backing or chromed.

PS. The ones I bought are 1st set and they shipped out of California for free for a total of $ 167

1 - 6 of 6 Posts