Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!! Does anyone have a paint code for 08 Crimson Red Sunglo?? Im painting my inner and other parts. Any help would be great!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
PPG code 918333 is the crimson red sunglo number, that is a Tri-coat and that number will tell your local jobber how to mix both the main layer and tinted layer.

It is a great color and I always get a perfect match!

Do yourself a big favor and don't even think of getting the paint from the HD dealer parts counter, it rarely if ever matches

·
Registered
24 Posts
Speaking about 'substandard colors', has anyone found any factory car color (GM/Ford/Chrysler) that comes anywhere close to Harley's Crimson Red Sunglo?

Not looking for a perfect match, just something relatively close -- I've got a cheap-ass removable tour trunk for occasional use (not a permanent fixture), and I just can't justify putting a $300 paint job on a $75 plastic box... Would be nice to find some off-the-shelf DupliColor rattlecan that might look close from a distance.

Spare me the satire, it's a serious question. Someone must have tried it at some point, I know there are some other frugal characters on this forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts