Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE SHARE ON FACEBOOK and CROSS POST on any site that you frequent

Sikeston DPS searching for missing man - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

Need help please. Larry Weaver is missing.

He was last seen in SIkeston, Missouri Sunday. He is missing and his bike is missing. He was on the internet at 3am and at 6:30 am his wife called to wake him up and no answer. After a little while, they called the police and both were missing. All his belongings were in the room including cash

Bike is a 2010-2013 black Streetglide.

The bike is a little unique as it has some Pan Head Medallions on the saddlebags.

If anyone sees Larry Weaver or his bike please call Detective John Nelson of the Sikeston, Missouri Police Department at (573) 471-4711 or email at [email protected].

These pictures were taken Friday in Townsend, Tennessee. Larry left Saturday Morning and was in SIkeston on Sunday. Please share as much as you can and get the word out.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
PLEASE SHARE ON FACEBOOK and CROSS POST on any site that you frequent

Sikeston DPS searching for missing man - KAIT Jonesboro, AR - Region 8 News, weather, sports

Need help please. Larry Weaver is missing.

He was last seen in SIkeston, Missouri Sunday. He is missing and his bike is missing. He was on the internet at 3am and at 6:30 am his wife called to wake him up and no answer. After a little while, they called the police and both were missing. All his belongings were in the room including cash

Bike is a 2010-2013 black Streetglide.

The bike is a little unique as it has some Pan Head Medallions on the saddlebags.

If anyone sees Larry Weaver or his bike please call Detective John Nelson of the Sikeston, Missouri Police Department at (573) 471-4711 or email at [email protected].

These pictures were taken Friday in Townsend, Tennessee. Larry left Saturday Morning and was in SIkeston on Sunday. Please share as much as you can and get the word out.

Thanks for posting this for me Hutmo, Larry has been a friend for at lest 12 years from another forum that doesn't exist any more. I'm afraid from what I know about this, it's not going to turn out good I'm afraid. Prayers up everyone. Larry was a great guy that had retired a year ago or so and was a mild manner kind of guy.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I guess the local police won't start their search until after 24 hrs ?
Hopefully he'll show up.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Will keep a lookout for him
Did he have a destination? or just riding?
Hoping he is found safe and sound, tough times for family and friends

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
There is a black and white video that captured an Avalanche pulling a flatbed motorcycle trailer pulling into the motel at the suspected time and leaves 15 minutes later. It looks like it has the bike on the trailer. He is still missing.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Thanks for posting this for me Hutmo, Larry has been a friend for at lest 12 years from another forum that doesn't exist any more. I'm afraid from what I know about this, it's not going to turn out good I'm afraid. Prayers up everyone. Larry was a great guy that had retired a year ago or so and was a mild manner kind of guy.
Hope you get some good word.... this sucks... keep us posted...

I will X-post on SGF for you....

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
There is a black and white video that captured an Avalanche pulling a flatbed motorcycle trailer pulling into the motel at the suspected time and leaves 15 minutes later. It looks like it has the bike on the trailer. He is still missing.
Man, that doesn't sound good.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
My condolences to Smarty ,and Larry's family and friends. RIP.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts