Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RGS, Fullsac exhaust, S&S stealth AC, TTS tuner.
1,782 Posts
Awesome Photos Troy!
Thanks for taking Us along for "The Ride".
When is Our Jackie Boy heading up that way, eh?
Mike U.
If he is coming this year it better be soon. I had to turn the heated grips on for my ride this morning 🥶of course its going to be above 30 celsius this weekend 🥵

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Have you been taking lessons from Ron. Great pics eh
Yes actually. He's instructing me via the internet. Critiquing my photos and offering a ton of advice. My plan is to take almost as many pictures as he does at the next SW, so hence the practise now to be ready then.

Calgaryglide

·
Super Moderator
4,332 Posts
Well Troy … nothing like setting the bar high. You’re obviously a great student as shown by the pics. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Awesome Photos Troy!
Thanks for taking Us along for "The Ride".
When is Our Jackie Boy heading up that way, eh?
Mike U.
I wish it was next week; but not to be! I’ll be happy if it’s next year ! VERY VERY NICE SET OF PICS THIS LAST OUTING TROY Thanks, I’ enjoying the ride along.

·
Super Moderator
9,775 Posts
I wish it was next week; but not to be! I’ll be happy if it’s next year ! VERY VERY NICE SET OF PICS THIS LAST OUTING TROY Thanks, I’ enjoying the ride along.
Jackie Boy Keep Me posted and if possible maybe I can hook up with You and we can take the trip together.
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Jackie Boy Keep Me posted and if possible maybe I can hook up with You and we can take the trip together.
Mike U.
Will do Sir !

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Some photo's tonight from the west coast after moving my son out there for Law School. Tried for quality over quantity when visiting my friend's private island/farm. Some much needed R&R was really appreciated.

Water Cloud Sky Plant Wood
Bird Sky Plant Beak Tree
Plant Leaf Flower Tree Groundcover
Water Sky Cloud Azure Natural landscape
Water Cloud Sky Fluid Twig
Water Plant Plant community Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Bedrock
Water Plant Plant community Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Bedrock
Cloud Water Sky Water resources Lake

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hello Folks,

Took a little break from most social media for a couple weeks and took a little vacation our east with Mrs. Calgaryglide. We flew and rented a car to get around the eastern provinces of Canada for about 10 days or so.

Below is a sample of some of the photos that I took on this little trip. Not exactly a crop tour but fun nonetheless (I've always wanted to work that word into a conversation) very scenic. Ran into a little foul weather, nothing that couldn't be handled but it did make for a couple louse picture taking days.

Sky Building Water Cloud Tower block
Window Building Infrastructure Plant Temple
Water Plant Sky Cloud Tree
Building Plant Cloud Sky Road surface
Flower Plant Building Petal Botany
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Sky
Water Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape
Sky Water Bedrock Coastal and oceanic landforms Terrain
Water Cloud Sky Mountain Highland
Water Sky Cloud Mountain Highland

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
2,499 Posts
Newfoundland or Labrador on the latter pics? Montreal is a fun town, they drive nuts there, though - fast all the time; they say if you jaywalk in that town, you're trying to commit suicide.

·
Super Moderator
4,332 Posts
Those are some awesome pics Troy. Your lessons are definitely paying off.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Newfoundland or Labrador on the latter pics? Montreal is a fun town, they drive nuts there, though - fast all the time; they say if you jaywalk in that town, you're trying to commit suicide.
We didn't make it to NFLD on this trip. The lighthouse and boats in the cove are Peggy's Cove. Very beautiful, fun fact, there are only 35 permanent residents that live in the town. Montreal was fun, it was a culinary adventure there. We like Quebec City the best in Quebec. The old city within the walls is really really cool and extremely "English" speaking friendly. My pictures of the Chateau Frontenac were taken too late in the day, lighting was very poor. It was a great preview trip, now we know where we want to go back too spend some more quality vacation time in the future.

Mrs. Calgarlyglide loved PEI and Cape Breton and wants to revisit there much more in the future. She was even looking at some real estate when we were down there. PEI really surprised me, for some reason I had it in my head that it was flat like the prairies, far from it. Some of the most beautiful rolling farm land I have ever seen.

Rental Car; Never ever ever never again ride or drive in a Ford Ecosport!!!!! Nope, nunhah, never, not gonna do it again. What a piece of S#*T. Drove a little bit of the Cabot trail in the rain in the dark to get to that colorful motel. The headlights on that car were atrociously bad!! Even on high beam they sucked canal water. Almost hit a beaver crossing the road near Cheticamp, if we would have I'm sure the ol' beaver (biggest beaver I've ever seen (insert joke here), was the size of a boulder) would have caused the Ford to flip over.

Calgaryglide

• Haha
Reactions: Jacksprat56
41 - 57 of 57 Posts