Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a good deal on a recovered stock harley seat but can't seem to find the actual model online to see the original specs. Can anyone tell me what this is?

HD #52000052 looks like a touring lo-pro solo but don't know for sure.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I couldn't find that part number either, but it's real close to some of the CVO seat part numbers;

52000042 black/grey
52000043 brown/gold
52000056 black/gold

It might be some version of a CVO seat with a special color / stitching combination. The CVO seats are the only thing that comes close, and since they are "CVO" might be why finding the part number cross reference problematic.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't find that part number either, but it's real close to some of the CVO seat part numbers;

52000042 black/grey
52000043 brown/gold
52000056 black/gold

It might be some version of a CVO seat with a special color / stitching combination. The CVO seats are the only thing that comes close, and since they are "CVO" might be why finding the part number cross reference problematic.
Thanks for the help, pretty much same thing I found. Here are pics, maybe someone will recognize.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a CVO or Harley low profile touring seat for sure. Good looking seat by the way.
Thanks, not bad for $150 for solo and pillion. Now I just have to test fit in person and sit on it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No doubt. If you can get the solo and pillion for $150 and it fits your bike........... what have you been waiting for? :)
I would have it already, but he has been outta town and doesn't get back in country till sunday. He is holding it for me, so I should be good to go as long as my back side likes it and it lowers me a touch. Damn stock seat sits me too high.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
whatever it is, it is not an oem seat. for any oem part, you can enter it into the parts finder and it will show you what bikes it was on. this part number does not show up on that search. nor does it show up in the online store. but that is less surprising since they drop numbers all the time.

https://shop.outpostalaska.com/OEMpartfinder.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts