Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I install the new factory 47 12" bars on my 2015 RoadGlide special and the left side switches didnt work. Found out that when i repluged everything back up i had turned the plug backwards. So i unpluged it and turn it over now most everything works except that i can turn the cruise on but it wont do anything else cant set or anything. Does anyone know if i screwed something up by having the plug backwards??:frown:

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
I install the new factory 47 12" bars on my 2015 RoadGlide special and the left side switches didnt work. Found out that when i repluged everything back up i had turned the plug backwards. So i unpluged it and turn it over now most everything works except that i can turn the cruise on but it wont do anything else cant set or anything. Does anyone know if i screwed something up by having the plug backwards??:frown:
Check to see if your brake lights stuck on. If you didn't shim the brake hand lever open ,you might of broke the knub off the brake switch. If the computer thinks the brakes on, it won't let the CC come on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got home and sure enough the brake lights were on going to check them over on the weekend.
thanks i had forgotten all about that

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just had mine replaced under warr. My trip button stopped working and the clutch switch failed intermittently.
The switch pack is only $220 so no big deal. ;)

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
What he said ^^^ . Gorella glue works too. Take the housing apart slowly,so the knub don't get launched.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts