Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its getting warm so why not get together and look at some bikes have a few beers, and take a nice ride. Last year was our first meet and greet and it went great. We had about 6 or 8 guys from mostly central CT and glide69 from MASS and we had a good time. I figure we can be more organized about it this time and actually give some time to get things in order and have a nice ride for the day...Last time we just seemed to drink....:D

So my thoughts are for a date in the end of May or early June. Plenty of notification time. We can stay away from Laconia week and Americade.

So for now lets just see if we have some interest and let me know if typically Saturdays work better or Sundays. Hope to hear from you soon. PS. Rob(rlaf75) voluntered to come up with a route for this year...:p And Phil said he would keep it under 115mph..:D

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Well pending the actual day or weekend we come up with im definately in. I have some plans for the end of may and early june so ill stay quiet for the the proposed meet and great days. I will however do my best to help out with whatever is needed to make it easier for our ring leader. Scott that would be you :D

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well pending the actual day or weekend we come up with im definately in. I have some plans for the end of may and early june so ill stay quiet for the the proposed meet and great days. I will however do my best to help out with whatever is needed to make it easier for our ring leader. Scott that would be you :D
I don't want to be the leader. I'll lead us 10 minutes down the road for some beverages...:cool:

count me in hopefully my bags are done by then?! WTF!! :mad::eek: I would prefer sat but will swing a sun if need be look foreward to seeing you guys again
Are they making the bags and painting them...WTF! I feel for you Ken. On a day like today you must be ready to hurt someone....:mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
CT/RI meet

Like everyone else, depending on the day, I am in (from Northern RI). Would be good to set the date sooner vs. later.
Dave

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I don't want to be the leader. I'll lead us 10 minutes down the road for some beverages...:cool:

Are they making the bags and painting them...WTF! I feel for you Ken. On a day like today you must be ready to hurt someone....:mad:
Shit if i hurt someone i will never get them :eek: looks like monday as of now :D its a long story will fill you in when we hook up!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts