Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Anyone make a cup holder out of a glove box? What are cup holder options?
Eglidegoodies sells locking doors for lowers and you can get an extra door with a cupholder.

Had trouble finding it on their site, but its the Hog Trough product:

http://www.hogtrough.com/portfolio/motorcycle-cup-holder-whole-hog/ (watch the top video).

Standard is to have the left side have the cup holder but I asked them to do the right side.

You can also get them keyed to your bike if you send them a spare. They send your key back plus two more spares.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I like my Hog Troughs. I got 2 of them, used on Ebay for $60 and then had the locks keyed to match the bike.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts

Me three. I bought it from another member a while back. Comes in handy, I do get a look or two when using it. I do hit my knee on it occasionally, but it's hard rubber or something so no problem there. New is $50.
I would like to use that one, but I'm right handed, and I have cruise control, so I opted for the Hog Trough approach on the right side. That way I can use it at lights without being in neutral.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I use the one from Kuryakyn, you can use it right or left side on the clutch perch and a matching one for the passenger. rubber fingers keep things in place, plus you can take them off with one nut and all that is left is a small bracket.
At first I thought the Kuryakyn was to big but I use it all the time. Only downfall is the coffee that dribbles on my tank .

and Im not even over 55 yet!!!:D:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts