Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2020 FLTRXS, HD 131 Kit, V&H 550, Heavy Breather, Yaffe 12" Bars
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the most sexy modification, but certainly practical. Who has a cupholder solution that they are proud of? A tallboy--of Monster of course--would be nice on the highway.

·
Registered
627 Posts

I use the perch mount

·
Registered
2018 Road Glide Ultra
169 Posts
Not the most sexy modification, but certainly practical. Who has a cupholder solution that they are proud of? A tallboy--of Monster of course--would be nice on the highway.
I have the Ciro cupholder. Perfect size for an insulated cup. Mounts to the handle bars. The insulated cups will keep icewater (or whatever your drink of choice is) cold between fill ups even on the hottest day.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I use mine mostly for taking my coffee riding to work.
I wear a ff helmet so no drinking while riding for me.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I’ve yet to figure out how to ride one-handed, operate a face shield at 65 mph, and handle a big drink cup.
a half helmet, or 3/4 with a face shield is easy. cruise control helps. or use your left hand. it isn't that hard. now, if you have a modular or full face, then you're gonna have to do something different.

I like the barefoot willies myself. it isn't pretty, but it is very functional. and they have a great warranty. I had one crack after using it for 10 years and they replaced it free of charge.

·
Registered
177 Posts
My wife has the Ciro holder in back and really likes it. In all my years I’ve never taken a sip of anything while in motion behind the bars. It’s hard enough just to text and eat Milk Duds.

🤣

·
Registered
898 Posts
+1 for Ciro - I use the handlebar mount - much better since they went all metal - the plastic one wouldn't last and broke on me twice. Great customer service by the way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ciro big ass cup holder. But its a biggun. Unless you're taking big cups the regular size will work. Good thing is you can roll, squish/compact the basket on the big one if you're not using it.

·
Registered
2020 RGL
206 Posts
I don't have anything up front. The wife has the Ciro Big Ass Cupholder (mounted on tour pack). If I mount anything up front I would go with the Ciro handle bar mount. Ciro with the perch mount is a big bonus.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I use this one, but can't mention the name of it here because the thread will go off the rails :)

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2020 FLTRXS, HD 131 Kit, V&H 550, Heavy Breather, Yaffe 12" Bars
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’ve yet to figure out how to ride one-handed, operate a face shield at 65 mph, and handle a big drink cup.
Obviously not at the same time. But your point is understood--you don't approve of cupholders. Thanks for the input everyone--seems like a consensus.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Obviously not at the same time. But your point is understood--you don't approve of cupholders. Thanks for the input everyone--seems like a consensus.
Actually, that’s an incorrect statement. I do approve of them completely and without hesitation. The fact that I haven’t used one and am a bit uncomfortable with figuring out how to drink while riding....that only pertains to me, and for me. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts