Road Glide banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
If You don't like cluttering Your Handlebars Harley has this.
Mike U.
Checked on the Harley Davidson web site and was told that this cup holder will not fit a Roadglide. Is this true? Anyone actually using this cup holder And have attached it to their glide?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I can not bring myself to mount anything on the handlebars because they are just so clean looking with the internal wiring. I carry my drink in the HD saddlebag guard storage unit, and can get a drink while stopped at a stop sign, but I mostly just get off the bike and walk around a little when I need a drink because of my back issues. The one positive thing about dealing with these back issues is that I get a lot more photos than I used to. :)

My Voyager cockpit was way overloaded with cup holder, heated grip controller, TPMS display, GPS, all attached to the handlebar.

·
Registered
171 Posts
How many times can I appreciate the post just above? I am annoyed by even so much as a phone mounted on my bars, let alone a drink holder or other things. That's one reason I really love the new Boom GTS and having Car Play....plus wireless comms. I can keep the phone out of sight, and have no comm-related wiring to manage. As for drinks, I commonly load a Yeti tumbler with ice and cap it with a no-leak lid. It goes in a saddlebag along with a twist-cap bottle of something to drink. I dismount and take a break to hydrate and flex some. Then stow things and ride. Extraneous gear on a bike is definitely not how I prefer to roll.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Ah, ok. I was wrong (like usual) and stand corrected, sorry. I mainly use them for transport, at stoplights, or with a straw when to stay hydrated when I rode in the SW in summer.

Imagine running to get a lunch combo from your local grub spot that comes with a fountain drink and you'll see the attraction.
Another good reason not to have a drink holder on the bars. ;)

·
Registered
514 Posts
+1 for the Ciro Big Ass drink holder. I currently have the Ram swivel and it is horrible. Would never recommend it. Putting rear speakers for the wife so I will add the Big Ass drink holder to both the speaker pods in the back and the bars up front.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Little off topic but just saw a weather tech commercial advertising their cup phone holder which also now has an attached hand sanitizer bottle holder. They are including two bottles of purell hand sanitizer with purchase.

You listening Ciro, lol. The times are a changing as they say.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts