1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
10,406 Posts
OH I'd love to have one , they did some work for me years ago , they know there stuff , they do have an attitude sometimes , they make no bones in their ads about their competitors .. They are the ones with the baddazz turbo roadie videos IIRC ..

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
The ORCA Shark . Them people have been around awhile they are a no BS hard core bunch that can build what they say.
They can build you an Engine to ride to church and then eat anything on the road on the way home.
ORCA you are the top of the food chain. Want to be the badest HD on the road see ORCA
One of their older pages but a fun read.

https://www.rbracing-rsr.com/113orca.htm

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
250hp daily driver turbo motor. Yeah. I want that. I would have to buy tires by the gross.

11K for an honest 150hp motor with a custom exhaust and tune.

Reactions: RGKen

·
Registered
2,931 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
250hp daily driver turbo motor. Yeah. I want that. I would have to buy tires by the gross.

11K for an honest 150hp motor with a custom exhaust and tune.
Don't forget the bragging rights

·
Registered
2,338 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Hmmmm! I like that, thanks for posting up the link. Getting the itch for a new power plant or turbo myself. >:)
Man, this thing is fool proof and a easy install. Really works good with the 103 with a mild cam like the Andrews 57H. Comes with the intercooler and everything. If I get a wild hair down the road. That's the way I'll go. At highway speeds it will get you 42-46 mpg, maybe more. You got to love that and the fact that you are not beating up the valve train with super high lift cams and high compression engines.

·
Registered
420 Posts
How does the bottom end hold up to that kind of bolt in power? I have my motor in pieces right now and it kills me that I don't have the money to deal with the weak link: the stock Harley crank. Followed by the stock Harley compensator.

·
Administrator
10,406 Posts
If you are looking at 150 HP , you better fix the bottom end weaknesses first with a S&S crank , timken upgrades and some peeps swear by belt primaries , I'd like one , but cant justify it with my setup

·
Registered
420 Posts
I love the Orca website. Thanks for bringing them to my attention. I like their in your face no room for bullsh!t approach. It's refreshing to have someone to just say it how they perceive it to be. It may be the ticket for me if I ever need an entire motor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts