1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn one. It wasn't much more on ebay

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
They seem to have gone up. Got mine for $65. But you can find them for $72, $27 more isn't bad. Dealing with those china dealers/parts can be hit and miss.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They seem to have gone up. Got mine for $65. But you can find them for $72, $27 more isn't bad. Dealing with those china dealers/parts can be hit and miss.
Very true. I went through 2 mirror sets trying too save money. 3 set is ok but in the end I'll be sending twice the amount i would of.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Curved Plate

I have the Kury on my two Dressers. I also have a curved side mount on my Hotrod. They just look better.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn as well......the curved plate really looks good back there!

but I seem to recall that it only mates to the Kuryakyn brake lights....double check but I thought you couldn't use it with factory brake lights.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I bought a curved custom dynamics license plate 4 my Glide. It's in the shop getting an overhaul right now but I'll post a pic of how it looks

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was mainly looking for guys who have purchased the generic curved off eBay. I ordered one the other day and it scheduled to be here Saturday. I'll post update when i get mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts