Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I have found myself in a position where I must sell my pride and joy. Due to budget cutbacks I have found myself unemployed and must sell. Details are 2010 Roadglide Custom. Originally Vivid black but now has Vivid Black and 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Inferno Orange with Mercedes Silver dividing stripe. Painted inner fairing, front forks etc painted black also. Has 2009 True Dual exhaust (for the symetrical look), Black controls and levers, Edge cut grips and shifter pegs, Paul Yaffee 10" Monkey bars internally wired, solo seat and stock seat, 2 windshields, 23" front rim and tire. 25,000 firm, much more invested as I am sure you all know....Please email [email protected] if you or you know someone who is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Sharp ride. Someone should bite that shark quick before it swims away. :D
sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully it will get better soon and you can jump back in. Good Luck to you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
hey crazyfireman sorry to hear you got to sell better day are coming just a question for u what type of front wheel is that did you have to rake it out and how is the ride

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Beautiful bike. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. :(

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation CrazyFireman... Hopefully it will be a REALLY short setback and you will be back on a ride soon. Good luck on the sale, it's a SWAEET lookin RG...

Rowdy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Down to payoff...22,341.00

Yea times are that bad I will take payoff of 22,341.00 for the bike that means all upgrades/mods are free.........can still be financed through hd financial

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Good luck with the sale, thats a nice looking bike.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Did this bike ever get sold?

·
Registered
397 Posts
i know it was on ebay price got dropped but not sure if it ever sold

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yea, I saw it on eBay also after this thread was posted.Maybe CF will chime in....

·
Registered
397 Posts
congrats thats a sweet ride i am glad you get to keep it and everything worked out

1 - 19 of 19 Posts