Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale is my 2012 Denim Black '103' Road Glide Custom with Security. the mileage is 2400 and is almost NEW ! The upgrades include:
HD Heavy Breather, 12.5 inch black Ape hangers, Black HD grips, Powdercoated HD Floorboards, Powder coated front end, Powdercoated "103" derby cover, Custom shifter linkage, Thundermax EFI Tuner, Dragos Bike Works Custom 2into1 exhaust, Custom C&C solo seat with red striping to match the pinstripes on the bike also have factory seat., 21x3.25 Wanaryd BLACK and machined Starkline Adrenalin front wheel with new Metzler tire, 18x5.25 Black and machinedWanaryd Starkline Adrenalin rear wheel with New Metzler 200x50x18 tire , matching rotors front and rear.Front end converted to single disc.Upgraded 6 1/2 in. Hertz speakers with a Rockford Fosgate 300 watt amp, Arlen Ness Black Mirrors, Paul Yaffe hidden axle with black and machined caps. Mean Mug headlight bezel, LA Choppers 1 1/2 in. lowering kit in the rear and a 1 inch Progressice drop spring kit in the front, Klockworks 12 in. Dark smoke windshield, Alloy Art Chrome front turn signals. I have spared no expense on this build so Im not giving it away! Dont contact me with any lowball offers because it wont be answered . So if your in search of a BAD A$$ Road Glide here it is . Text me at 66Two- 2 Eight 4- Six Six 1 Seven. If you have anymore questions call or text me. I live in Tennessee. The mileage is 2400 and the price is 28500

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts