Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its not a RoadGlide but you never know "Who knows Who". Im selling my '01 Busa. I hate to see it go but ever since I got the Glide it sits and should be enjoyed by someone.
32650 on the bike but only 8k on the following:
1400 cc Big Bore Kit and New bottom End
Ported/Polished Heads
Rebuilt Transmission (undercut)

Full Titanium Force Exhaust
Power Commander
Ohlins Rear Suspension
Galfer Wave Rotors (front)
Corbin Seat
New Battery
Scorpio 2 way Alarm
HID Headlights
Custom LED Lighting
Many Roaring Toyz Parts
Chrome and Powder-coat work done by Enigma Motorcycles
Way too many small things to list.
Dealer Service Manual
Complete Set of PitBull Stands

This bike was built for fun, not to be a trailer queen. Was NOT drag raced (I prefer riding in the mountains) There is normal wear on paint and items from riding . Bike was NEVER DROPPED or in any accidents.

Asking $6000. Im in no rush to sell :wink:

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Always loved that Blue man - Had an '06 with the Single Can, High Mount CF HMF and the PC3 set up with the Spider removed - I always say, nothing compares to a Busa in 2nd at about 65mph and then a WHOMP....WOT to take it up through the gears and in less than 5 seconds be over 150 mph and climbing

GLWTS Man

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always loved that Blue man - Had an '06 with the Single Can, High Mount CF HMF and the PC3 set up with the Spider removed - I always say, nothing compares to a Busa in 2nd at about 65mph and then a WHOMP....WOT to take it up through the gears and in less than 5 seconds be over 150 mph and climbing

GLWTS Man
You are so right, espically with the big bore kit on the motor!:grin: Those are some of the things that Im going to miss about it.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,633 Posts
I'm keeping mine. Think I'm going to try to get the wife to ride it on a regular basis. She is 57. Here is a video of the first time she ever rode a motorcycle. I think she had a little mini "O" when she finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ubWp9oXqI
That's funny. It does seem like she had an extra little thrill there at the very end. If it only takes a couple blocks, it'll certainly help keep the mileage down!
:laugh:

·
7,633 Posts
Mischief - I know everything is different in NY, but I still think it's fairly common to put the YEAR of the vehicle in your ad! Yup, I know, nobody likes a smart ass.

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
In his signature it says 2001 custom hayabusa so I assume it's that one :)

Sick ride Mischief, good luck with the sale. You know as soon as you sell it your just gonna buy more crap for the Road Glide :)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sick ride Mischief, good luck with the sale. You know as soon as you sell it your just gonna buy more crap for the Road Glide
The plan was to pay down bills but, you are probably right!!:wink:

Mischief - I know everything is different in NY, but I still think it's fairly common to put the YEAR of the vehicle in your ad! Yup, I know, nobody likes a smart ass.
I added the year for those who are no longer in the NE.:grin: Hope you are enjoying Florida!

·
7,633 Posts
The plan was to pay down bills but, you are probably right!!:wink:

I added the year for those who are no longer in the NE.:grin: Hope you are enjoying Florida!
Just yankin' your chain a little bit. Thinks are GREAT down here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love of the Busa

I myself bought a 2001 Busa in early 2002 as a leftover back when the bike was not as popular as the other bikes. Same color with the blue powdered coated rims with polished lips. Loved that bike, biggest mistake I made was selling it. I rode that bike year round. I was untouchable on it. Best sport bike ever made in my opinion. I believe i saw your bike in Douglaston the other day and it stopped me in my tracks. I two crossed over to the cruiser side and am enjoying riding more now a days. I had the M109r and went to a 2016 RGU. So tempted to make an offer just because. Please let me know if the bike is still available.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts