Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone install these? Curious on feedback, I am considering it to light up my back end a bit on my 2016 RGS

·
Registered
988 Posts
While I don't have experience with the rear Ringz, I have them installed in my front signals. They are the ones that are white until the ts is activated, then they flash amber. Custom Dynamics makes good stuff.
Lil Chief

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anyone install these? Curious on feedback, I am considering it to light up my back end a bit on my 2016 RGS

I just ordered the dynamic ringz for the front and the dynamic clusters for the back. Adds running/ brake/turn. I also ordered a new led tail light. I now will have bright lights, loud pipes and orange paint. If you hit me you are aiming for me.

Installed last week front just plugged in. The back I had to connect to brake light and running light to get the clusters to work. Had to drill small hole in reflectors to run wires.

With the new LED taillight very bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
545 Posts
I did this weekend, front and rear, and the tri bar rear fender as well, my bike is a 16 RGS black quartz, so I get the gloss black ones... They looks amazing and everyone in the Saturday ride talked about how bright they are.

The installetion was very easy!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I did this weekend, front and rear, and the tri bar rear fender as well, my bike is a 16 RGS black quartz, so I get the gloss black ones... They looks amazing and everyone in the Saturday ride talked about how bright they are.

The installetion was very easy!
What he said. Excellent upgrade

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have the bullet rings for the rear and front signals. Combined with a flash controller, they are a huge help when grabbing attention during braking. Nice and bright.

·
Registered
100 Posts
While I don't have experience with the rear Ringz, I have them installed in my front signals. They are the ones that are white until the ts is activated, then they flash amber. Custom Dynamics makes good stuff.
Lil Chief
Are you able to reuse your old lenses? I already have ghost lenses up front and I don't want to lose them.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I have them front and rear. The rear ones are bright, and even brighter when the brake is applied.
Next up for me are plasma rods.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Are you able to reuse your old lenses? I already have ghost lenses up front and I don't want to lose them.
They recommend using either clear or smoked lenses with the ones I have. I went with smoke.

Lil Chief

Reactions: Big Spoon

·
Registered
684 Posts
+50 on anything CD. I have the dynamic rings in front, the LED's in back plus the plasma rods and they are the bomb. nice and bright, easy peasy to install and IIRC a lifetime guarantee.

Mike

Reactions: madmat and Hawkeye

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not sure if I am reading this correctly. The bullet ring replaces the entire light assembly; including the lens cover. You can request clear or smoked when you purchase.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Not sure if I am reading this correctly. The bullet ring replaces the entire light assembly; including the lens cover. You can request clear or smoked when you purchase.

You can either use your old lenses or get the new ones, I tossed the old ones & went with smoked on both of my roadies as if I remember correctly the stock lens covers red & amber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have the front and rear as well.

Also, the Tri Bar.

Smoked rear, clear lens forward.

The Tri Bar is not as bright, as the bullets. But, together it does create the triangle.

Because of the boom gps, I often lead groups. 12 - 24 or so. ( we have 3 other RG, mostly SG in group)

All report they can easily see the R B T.

I try and get someone with the fronts as the last bike, so I can easily pick up if I have everybody. The Headlight rinz on a SG, is even easier to spot !

·
Registered
44 Posts
They work well. Very bright. Custom Dynamic stands behind their products for real well .I've had a great warranty service out of them.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Put them on mine as well. Also plugged in the magic strobe controller. Need to use clear or smoked on the front if you want to see the white ring. Otherwise it'll be amber because of the stock lense. The rear you can use stock red lense so long as just using red lights. Though I put smoke on rear as well.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Did my front and back last year. Smoke lenses all the way around.

Very happy with the product and highly recommend.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I installed them when they first came out about 4 years ago. (Or so)

Great Company with Great Products. Got mine from Eastern Perfromance Cycles at DelMarVa Bike week.

Bright as chit, works well with the Original Daymakers LEDs!

:grin:

YB

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts