Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure others have posted these but just added them tonight. Love the look and the extra light. My Brightass taillight is currently out for repair then I'll put it on also.

Super easy install. Less than an hour while working on a few other things (adjustable backrest).

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Totally agree Per Uncle Fuzzy they make the back of my ride as bright as a billboard
Hoping this helps the cages behind me both day and night

·
Registered
654 Posts
Been looking at these... they are a little less expensive then the HD ones. Are they plug-n-play? If not does this void the warranty? I'm new to HD so just trying to learn from the vast amount of info here

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been looking at these... they are a little less expensive then the HD ones. Are they plug-n-play? If not does this void the warranty? I'm new to HD so just trying to learn from the vast amount of info here
They are 'pretty much' plug-n-play. The kit provides you with the self-tapping screws to connect the wiring which doesn't require any skill. Trust me, if I can do it you can.

No, they won't give you any issues on your warranty, don't fall for that stuff (the only exception is was if you somehow messed up the install, they could refuse to cover any problem that you caused, which with these, really can't happen)

·
Registered
399 Posts
The lighting on the rear of the RGS and SGS is criminal. Those small incandescent bulbs don't give enough light for people to see you from behind. I added the Bagz lights from Custom Dynamics and the LED bulb replacements. Under $300 and a complete difference in the rear end lighting. Gonna put the CD Magic Strobes on sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Fillerz are awesome. I just installed them on my ‘17 RGU today. Gone are the posi-tap connections. They now include a proper plug n play harness. Just plug in and go.

My RGU is Black Quartz. I chose the black Fillerz, rather then chrome. As I hoped, it almost seems like they’re just an extension of the fender since it’s all black.

This is before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Can you post up a pic with them on? daytime and dark?

In the second ‘after’ pic they’re on (just the running lights). So you can consider that the daytime pic.

I’ll try to take an after dark pic here in a bit.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
In the second ‘after’ pic they’re on (just the running lights). So you can consider that the daytime pic.

I’ll try to take an after dark pic here in a bit.

After dark pics. Running lights:

Brake lights:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ok, I installed the CIRO 3d fillerz on my RGS, they look nice...I'll post a picture soon. I'd recommend test fitting both left and right....I test fit the right, installed no prob when I removed the tape to stick it...went to the left and took three tries to get close, probably just me....NOW seemed today folks noticed my turn signal more, which is the main reason for them. It's a pretty slick set up but IMHO, way over priced for what you get, it's plastic, I know paying for electronics but still. they look better than I thought they would in chrome (plastic) than I thought they would and probably should come stock like many things.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Ok, I installed the CIRO 3d fillerz on my RGS, they look nice...I'll post a picture soon. I'd recommend test fitting both left and right....I test fit the right, installed no prob when I removed the tape to stick it...went to the left and took three tries to get close, probably just me....NOW seemed today folks noticed my turn signal more, which is the main reason for them. It's a pretty slick set up but IMHO, way over priced for what you get, it's plastic, I know paying for electronics but still. they look better than I thought they would in chrome (plastic) than I thought they would and probably should come stock like many things.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are the custom dynamics a lot brighter than the tourpack light, or do they compliment each other well. They look like different types of led's

·
Registered
137 Posts
I did the same thing on my road glide ultra, except I used the keystone filler lights so I didn’t have to cut into the wiring harness with the related Custom Dynamics flashers for the rear and the tour pack

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Wow! That's some ridiculous light! They've been on my to-do list.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts