Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these today from Custom Dynamics. They replace the bulky front bullet turn signals and stems. They come in black or chrome. They have white running lights and amber turn signals and are plug and play. I am definitely liking the more streamlined look.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look pretty sweet! Should post a pic of them in the dark.

Also, that is the body colored filler where the deflectors and fairing supports usually are? Never seen that before
Good idea I’ll take some pics of the lights tonight. Yes, that is the ‘19 CVO spoiler. You have run the chopped engine guard with the hidden fairing support bracket for it to fit.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Covington'sakes some like these as well. Though the CD ones are a much better price.

They look nice and clean. I dig em .

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Covington'sakes some like these as well. Though the CD ones are a much better price.

They look nice and clean. I dig em .
I looked at the Covington ones but didn't really dig the dimpled perimeter that those have. And like you said, the CD ones are priced better.

Look great Do you have a part number? Thanks
Drag Specialties numbers
15-18 FLTRU/FLTRX
chrome 2020-1408
gloss black 2020-1407
raw 2020-1515

06-13 FLTR
chrome 2020-1410
gloss black 2020-1409

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was going back and forth on whether to get them or Ciro 3 inserts. I went with Ciro3 but they are damn nice!
Thanks. I’m digging on them. I’m not familiar with the Ciro3 ones. Can you post a pic? I had only seen these and the Covington ones.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Tough choice between these and the CD halo inserts.... I'd have to stick with the halo inserts just for visibility, but I'm VERY interested to know how much light those little guys put off- we need pictures!!!!!

Awesome little mod, thanks for sharing it with us.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Thanks. I’m digging on them. I’m not familiar with the Ciro3 ones. Can you post a pic? I had only seen these and the Covington ones.
This is Custom Dynamics Windshield trim lights, Ciro 3 Fang inserts (next to the headlights) and Ciro 3 turn signal inserts. All three flash amber during turn signal operations.

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@;
Tough choice between these and the CD halo inserts.... I'd have to stick with the halo inserts just for visibility, but I'm VERY interested to know how much light those little guys put off- we need pictures!!!!!

Awesome little mod, thanks for sharing it with us.
I had the halo inserts at first. I still have the CD rear led inserts and the led fascia light that is also a brake light. I'll get some pics of these once it gets dark.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trying to get it to load right.
That looks great man! I was looking at the CD windshield trim too. I liked the idea of some black trim there with the added lighting. I have never seen the fang lighting before either. That's pretty slick looking.

·
Registered
453 Posts
This is Custom Dynamics Windshield trim lights, Ciro 3 Fang inserts (next to the headlights) and Ciro 3 turn signal inserts. All three flash amber during turn signal operations.
I’ve been looking at the fang headlight bezel for a while but never realized it was such a blue tone compared to the rest. Not sure I would be ok with that.... they are an awesome idea and I like them, just not sold on the blue tint

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I went and took some pics so everyone could see how bright these CD front turn signals are. White are the running lights (like the CD halo rings) and then amber for blinker operation.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts