Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've installed the CD LED Inserts (front and back) on my 2015 RGS. They work and they are bright, but they don't sit quite right inside the housing. It's hard to explain (maybe I can add some pics later), but when I put the lens cover back on, the LED plate doesn't really true up in the space. It works, but it's crooked.

It's bothering me and I wanted to see if the group had any experience with this.

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just did mine. You need to twist the wires then coil them till they sit right.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Coil the wire and make certain they are seated in the reflector housing. You may need to trim some of the rubber gasket back so that it seats properly.

Just did mine, and it took a bit to get them lined up. And yes, they are bright. I installed the "run/brake/turn" on the rear along with the HD LED tail-light and it will get the attention of those behind you.

·
Registered
523 Posts
It does take some fiddling. The struggle is that the insert won't stay put while you snap the new lens on. I had to do it once or twice before the insert stayed straight.

Make sure you have the base correctly inserted so you don't have to do it again, and it does help if you carefully put the wires in a circle behind the insert.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts