Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD..........I'm selling my custom dynamics amber front plug and play turn signal lights upgrading to their new model that just came out. Lights have lifetime warranty on them and should you have any problems with I can get them replaced with no problem whatsoever. I sold my rear set here and you can verify with the member here he broke it on install and I got them replaced with no issues. Looking to get $75 shipped for them with the smoked lenses............ SOLD
Admin please remove

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As per the dealer as long as you have bullet turn signals with the push twist bulb which has 2 contacts at the bottom of the bulb the answer is yes it will fit.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're absolutely right their website is a mess. The part number is Custom Dynamics 1157 BULT Bulb LED - Amber GEN200A1157E2

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have a part # for the new ones that the shop just got in from Custom Dynamics but they are chrome which I like. The shop has mentioned to me in the past that some bikes don't require a load equalizer and I haven't seen that happen yet until a couple of days ago where BBklynRGU has a friend who's running all the led lights and no equalizer on the bike. So I can't answer for certain whether your bike will require one or not. I got one but it also has the run/brake/flash all built in to it by custom dynamics which once again they are all lifetime warranty. Which is also why I continue to buy their product. One of the members here bought my rear red ones and made a mistake and forced them in and broke them, he sent them back to me and got them both replaced under warranty no questions asked.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sent you via pm all info and resent it again just now waiting for payment and address info in order to ship them to ya.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts